Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Am Profiled Today Over at Life on the (Clothes) Line!

It all started when I saw that Life on the (Clothes) Line was giving away a clothespin bag, very very much like the one my grandmother uses, and has for YEARS. Of course I had to comment, and Jeannie contacted me about doing a profile on her site.

And better yet - she has agreed to do a guest post here in the near future. Check out her blog - not only are her clothespin bags awesome (I am itching to get my hands on one), but her profiles are such a great way to see different perspectives filtered through something you might think as mundane (laundry), and she's also doing a series of recipes copied over from her Grandmother's wedding book. Very very cool. Check out my profile on her site here, and prepare to spend a little time on her site.

No comments: