Saturday, March 30, 2013

...and She's Back!

You may or may not remember that a while ago (OK, a REALLY long while ago) I was profiled over on the Life on the (Clothes) Line blog. Jeannie makes AMAZING clothespin bags (that still so remind me of my grammy's!) as well as other things and blogging, but has out of commission since disaster struck in the form of wildfire in autumn, 2011.

You may remember I wrote an ecstatic post about said bags in this post.

But. I'm very happy to report that she's back, and so are her bags. Give her Etsy shop a look if you have a minute!


2 comments:

The JR said...

okay, will check them out!

clothespin said...

Thanks dear friend! I'm behind on my blog reading (babys do that) and everything else... but more to come in the blog and the shop soon! As soon as the baby gets over this terrible cold!