Sunday, October 30, 2011

Crafty

I used to be crafty. I used to make stuff ALL the time. And then North Carolina, The Manfriend, The Spawn, The Waddle Brigade and The Dogs happened. Also I got employed. And now I find myself wanting to still be crafty, but I have no time. Inspiration (and materials!) galore, but no time (or energy if I find some).

Wah. Wah. Wah.

So with the boys gone yesterday and today, I decided to make the following sampler for the manfriend. Hope he likes it.

Yes. It's not quite centered in the frame. Adds to the charm, dude.
I can't take credit for the design - I saw it here.

4 comments:

Samantha Bangayan said...

SO COOL! =) Totally impressed! Glad you made the time for this. =) I need to refocus and prioritize too. =)

craig said...

OMG - how do I get one?

George and Kerri said...

So totally love this. What was Mike's reaction???

caitlinvb said...

Craig - you gotta know somebody :)

Mike LOVED it. It sits proudly on my dresser, which happens to be the only clear surface near his desk. Yes, we're living stacked up like a pile of sardines in here :) The spawn tentatively asked if it was for both of them. Which it kind of is. (it's hard to tell who's better at, or more obsessed with, the xBox...)