Friday, May 10, 2013

Not Another Baby Blog

This is NOT going to turn into a baby blog. I promise. Not like when I promised that this wouldn't become a chicken blog. No. This is for realsies. Hence you haven't heard a lot from me. The Little Squeaker is taking up all of my time and energy... and will continue to for a little bit longer. Can't help it. I will be going back to work in a few short weeks and I want to drink him in while I can :)

Eek!

Zonked out bebe. I know that I should put him down and nap myself, but it's too hard to resist the little snuggly guy
However, we have managed to get out into the garden...to look. Haven't planted a damn thing this year. (thank goodness for volunteers!) But it's nice to know it's *resting* (sure. 'resting'. Let's go with that...) and waiting for me for next year!

Irises! Thanks to the best Godmother, ever

Could be a bumper crop!

Rosemary and Sage are choking out the mint. Really.

Last year this was the strawberry bed...

Muscadines!

The wild grapes are thriving, too.

1 comment:

The JR said...

What a sweetie!

Enjoy your time with that baby.