Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Armed and dangerous in Petaluma

So- I was driving up to Mendocino county the other day - I wish I was still attached to there.....I loved living there so much....when I get pulled over in Petaluma, right as I am going from 101 to country back roads. The officer tells me that someone has carjacked and stolen a white Jeep Cherokee (which is what I drive). I give him all of my info, and of course due to the fact that I am still in the process of moving, none of my addresses match. I tried to convince him that it would be weird for people to try to steal an identity with my last name, but alas, he still wanted the K-9 unit to search my car for firearms. Oh Joy. I managed to not have my car searched, but by the time I left the little make-shift white Jeep Cherokee holding pen, there were 4 of them, all old, and mostly making funny engine noises. I would hope that someone wasn't actuallydumb enough to steal an old Cherokee. I'd go for something Japanese, myself. At least you know'll they'll run.

No comments: