Enter my current patch of blueberries... while we have picked maybe 5 of the available 30 or so gallons this year (no joke, but many are too high up to reach...), we have put up maybe 3. And I have decided to make a (small) batch of blueberry wine as well.
Unfortunately I lost the first several pictures due to my phone momentarily becoming an idiot, getting stuck in 'recovery' mode (like that's going to trick you out of thinking your phone is just half dead...) and losing everything on it. Mere hours after taking said photos. But that's a whole different story...
|I pushed this cap down and stirred every day for three days. (if you look closely you can tell it was bubbling)|
|Straining through a flour sack towel, my cloth of choice for these sorts of things.|
|It's important to let it drain with a proper weight on top. In this case, expired yogurt I brought home from the store.|
|Added to the secondary and topped off with our particle free, PH neutral well water.|