Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Battle of the Jeeps

I, as many of you know, drive a beaten up 1990 Jeep Cherokee (white). The trials and tribulations of owning such a vehicle are a completely different story, and my car could have it's own blog and keep it updated more regularly than I am updating this one. Anyway - today I stopped at the store on the way home from work to get dinner supplies, and I pulled into a parking spot right next to a brand - new Jeep Liberty (silly looking underpowered Japp wannabes. but anyway). Due to the fact that my car has a huge hole in the muffler, just pulling in to the spot next to it (and the was ample door opening space!) set its car alarm off. Like crazy. I got out and walked in to the store, did my shopping, etc., and sure enough when I started my car to leave, the alarm started right back up again. Oh Joy.

No comments: