Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hal

And yesterday I bought a new computer... that's right, I walked into a store with a healthy bank account balance, and walked out with a much lighter wallet, and a surprisingly not-too-heavy box. I named my new computer Hal, as the minute I turned it on, it started talking to me, and then it took my picture. I feel like I am finally in the future. I do mourn for my old computer which is 6 years old and sitting next to my new one...mostly I mourn when I'm not too busy playing with my new one ;) Had I not bought this maachine, I would never have known that one needs a computer with aa built-in camer AND a remote....I am totally stoked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»